Thursday, March 15, 2012

Find a Smart Dog

I ever have a small and funny dog, a prize from my uncle. A small puppy have a general characteristic like other puppy, he have white color in dominant with a black strip on the body. My uncle is prized me because several time my house is visited by thieves, he hope that dog can detect a thief previously, before can go into the house.

I imagine can give training to this puppy like we often watched on the TV. By throwing something to him and he will sent back to me. But always fall, this puppy can’t work together, he never care what I thrown far. He just care if I thrown food to him, even it already previewed by him, if it really interesting he will come close to. This puppy is really can’t be trained, I just think that to train a dog is very difficult.

I research about the dog and I understand that many kind of dog. Not all kind of dogs can be trained, some of them difficult to train. This kind of dog is named by domestic dog. This dog goes everywhere and looking for food anywhere, from house rest and from garbage. Each kind of dog has special benefit, like poodle dog is very funny. Poodle dog can be a decorated to your house, its have a thick fur with a chocolate or maroon color. Gordon setter dog can be trained as hunter dog. It is black with distinctive tan marking about 1 in over the eyes. Even this dog includes on smart dog, but not as smart as fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment